- Download the template for this interactive whiteboard lesson: Jeopardy Wheel
- Create a lesson to prep for the HSPA (Standardized test that requires a passing grade to graduate high school).
- Creative writing (picture prompt) is part of the English section of the exam
- On the notches of the wheel are creative titles (that can be somewhat misleading). Representing the game show on GSN the $25,000 Pyramid where the titles aren’t exactly what the phrases are related to
- Spin the wheel. Whatever notch it lands on – click on it. When you click on it a picture comes up.
- It is the student’s challenge and lesson to write a short story picture prompt on this photo. They have approximately 20 minutes – keeping in mind – it is a short story!
- About two of these should be able to be completed in a class session